Sell Your Property
We offer many services that will get your property sold, including:
- Thoroughly inspect your home and outline all the important features and upgrades.
- Determine the Fair Market value of your property by doing a detailed onsite market analysis.
- Provide an estimate of the selling expenses to show your net proceeds.
- Execute a listing agreement authorizing us to market your property.
- Prepare a written home enhancement proposal and budget for your approval.
- Recommend repairs and improvements to sell your property for the highest price.
- Schedule a free home staging appointment with a professional design consultant.
- Schedule and supervise the home enhancement program, with your approval. (if needed)
- Suggest additional enhancement and repairs based on buyer feedback.
Home Marketing Plan
- Prepare and submit accurate information to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) and Global MLS
- Schedule a professional photographer to take digital photos of your property for the MLS and Internet websites. (See Example)
- Engage a professional to draw and accurate floor plan of your home. (if needed)
- Install a high-security, computerized lock box to facilitate showings (optional)
- Display your home tour sales staff and other agents by hosting broker tours.
- Create a custom color photo brochure outlining the key property features.
- Mail photo postcards to the executive offices and human resource department of Albuquerque’s top 100 companies.
- Install a quality Post Yard sign on your property to generate buyer calls.
- Prepare 30 small “listing cards” for you to distribute to your friends and business associates.
- Mail just listed postcards to your neighbors inviting them to an open house. (optional but highly recommended)
- Strategic Directional Signage
- Text Lead Capture Signage
- Market your home to buyers in the area with an Open House performed by highly trained Maez Group Buyers Agent
- Your home featured with Premium Placement on Realtor.com, Trulia.com, Zillow.com, Homes.com and over 50 other websites. Also posted on The MaezGroupMM.com and Maez Group FB Page.
- Design a custom website exclusively for your home to give the best Internet presence.
- Produce an interactive video tour
- Use our affiliation with nationwide relocation service to generate buyer interest.
- E-mail you a printed copy and link to the MLS presentation of your home for your approval
- Visit your home weekly to refill brochures
- E-mail you direct feedback from other agents on all showings of your home.
- Call or meet with you weekly to report on the activity and review market conditions, Provide regular updated written market reports showing the latest market activity.
- Constantly review our marketing strategy and adjust as needed to get your home Sold.
- Open escrow and review the escrow instructions.
- Arrange for the property, termite and other inspections as needed.
- Supervise any agreed-upon home repairs.
- Assist with all disclosures, including the seller’s TDS, supplemental disclosures, smoke detector, hot water heater and environmental hazard disclosures.
- Oversee the loan approval process to be sure your transaction closes on time.
- Coordinate and Supervise the appraisal process to ensure the proper value.
- Order the preliminary title report and review the condition of title.
- Order the HOA documents including the CC&R’s, budgets, by-laws and minutes of board meetings.
- Provide updated preliminary closing statements for your review.
- Stay on top of all other matters to be sure your real estate transaction closes on time and is hassle free.
Structuring The Sale
- Carefully review and present all offers for your consideration.
- Qualify the prospective buyers to be sure they are able to purchase your property.
- Prepare a strong counter offer to create a solid transaction that will close on time with no surprises.
- Determine an adequate purchase deposit to solidify the transaction.
- Full Time support team working for you. too,
- Manage all the details of your real estate transaction.
Service After The Sale
- Arrange for your net proceeds to be wired into your bank account.
- Review the final closing statement for accuracy.