Sell Your Property
Sell Your Property. Fast.
We understand the importance of getting your home sold quickly, allowing you and your family to move on to the next thing. Whether it’s a cross-country relocation or a move into a bigger home in the same neighborhood, what’s important to you is important to us. We’ve created systems for selling your home quickly and with the least amount of stress possible. From our extensive marketing plans to our huge database of contacts we know what it takes, and we have all the resources to deliver you quickly to escrow.
Our Comprehensive System for Selling Your Home Includes:
- We conduct a thorough inspection of your home outlining all the important features and upgrades.
- We’ll determine the Fair Market Value of your property by doing a detailed onsite market analysis.
- We provide an estimate of the selling expenses to so you know your net proceeds in advance.
- We’ll execute a listing agreement authorizing us to market your property.
- We’ll prepare a written home enhancement proposal and budget for your approval, recommending repairs and improvements to sell your property for the highest price, maximizing your profit.
- We’ll schedule a free home staging appointment with a professional design consultant.
- If needed, we’ll schedule and supervise the home enhancement program, with your approval.
- Based on potential buyer feedback, we’ll make further recommendations for repairs and enhancements.
Home Marketing Plan
- We’ll prepare and submit accurate information to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) and Global MLS.
- A professional photographer will take digital photos of your property for the MLS and listing websites (see example), an interactive video tour will be created, and we’ll have an accurate floor plan of your home drawn up if needed.
- A high-security, computerized lock box will be installed to facilitate showings (optional).
- A broker’s open house will be hosted to maximize your home’s professional visibility among other area brokerages.
- We’ll create a custom color photo brochure highlighting the key property features.
- Photo postcards will be mailed to the executive offices and human resource departments of Albuquerque’s top 100 companies.
- A beautiful post yard sign will be installed on your property to generate buyer calls.
- You’ll be given 30 small listing cards for friends and business associates.
- We’ll mail “Just Listed” postcards to your neighbors, inviting them to an open house. (Optional but highly recommended.)
- Strategic directional signage will be installed.
- Text Lead Capture signage will be installed.
- We’ll market your home to buyers in the area with an Open House hosted by our expert Maez Group Buyers Specialist.
- Your home will be featured with “premium placement” on Realtor.com, Trulia.com, Zillow.com, Homes.com and over 50 other websites. It will also be advertised on The MaezGroupNM.com and The Maez Group Facebook page.
- Your home will get its own custom website, optimizing internet presence.
- We’ll generate buyer interest across the country, tapping into our affiliations with nationwide relocation services.
- You’ll be sent a printed copy and link to the MLS presentation of your home for your approval to ensure you’re pleased with your home’s representation.
- Our staff will visit your home weekly to ensure brochures are stocked.
- We’ll send you direct feedback from other agents on all showings of your home.
- We’ll call or meet with you weekly to report activity, review market conditions, and provide regularly updated written market reports showing the latest market activity.
- We constantly review our marketing strategy, making adjustments to get your home Sold!
- We’ll open escrow and review the escrow instructions.
- We arrange for the property, termite, and any other necessary inspections.
- All agreed-upon home repairs and enhancements will be supervised by our team.
- We’ll assist with all disclosures, including the seller’s TDS, supplemental disclosures, smoke detector, water heater, and environmental hazard disclosures.
- We’ll oversee the loan approval process to be sure your transaction closes on time.
- We coordinate and supervise the appraisal process to ensure proper valuation.
- We order the preliminary title report and review the condition of title.
- We order the HOA documents including the CC&R’s, budgets, by-laws, and board meeting minutes.
- We’ll provide updated preliminary closing statements for your review.
- Our team stays on top of all other matters to be sure your transaction closes smoothly, on time.
Structuring the Sale
- All offers are carefully reviewed and presented for your consideration.
- We qualify prospective buyers, ensuring they’re able to purchase your property.
- We prepare a strong counteroffer, creating a solid transaction that will close on time with no surprises. We are your fiercest advocate at the negotiation table!
- We’ll determine an adequate purchase deposit to solidify the transaction.
- You’ll have a full-time support team of real estate experts working for you, managing all the details of your transaction.
Service After the Sale
- Our experts review the final closing statement for accuracy.
- We’ll arrange for your net proceeds to be wired directly into your bank account.
- As part of The Maez Group family, you’ll be invited to our annual client appreciation events and celebrations!